Velvet Culture on YouTube

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Travel Show

Since I returned from my last trip to Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia I've started giving serious thought to filming a travel show.

I enjoy learning about cultures and languages. Every time I travel to a foreign country, I make a list of at least 100-200 words that I may need.

It may seem like that amount of vocabulary would be limited, but it's very helpful. On many occasions, I have benefited greatly by being able to communicate in a foreign language - even at such a low level.

The hardest part of this (show) process for me, is the subject matter. What do I want to focus on? I was thinking about focusing on what each country is best known for, but I still have a lot of planning to do.

I will be living in Germany by April, so naturally European countries will be the first on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment